Nutrition Cliff notes at your fingertips!
STOP counting calories, fat grams, and points and START making NUTRIENTS COUNT instead.
UPGRADE your nutrition with this FREE searchable database and learn how WHOLE FOODS from the earth have the power to HEAL.
The more you know about nutrition and the healing properties of natural foods, the more inspired you'll be to nourish yourself and live your healthiest, most delicious life. When you understand how certain foods are benefiting you—calming inflammation, balancing blood sugar, strengthening your heart, fighting cancer cells, enhancing your brain, killing off viruses, detoxing your liver, clearing your skin, repairing your gut—NATURAL Healing becomes much more powerful!
How to use the Food as Medicine Database on your mobile device like a FREE APP!
Food as Medicine
When you add the Food as Medicine Database icon to your home screen on your mobile device, you’ll have the convenience of an app without an App Store download. Even better, you’ll never have to update to the latest version, and it won’t take up any memory on your mobile device! When you follow the directions below, you'll simply have a shortcut to this website page, so you'll always have quick and easy access to this database—just by clicking the icon on your home screen.
Follow these steps to add the icon to your home screen and start getting healthier today!
To add the Food as Medicine Database icon to your iPhone home screen:
- Make sure you're on this specific website page in your Safari browser on your mobile device (Safari is the default browser for the iPhone).
- On the bottom of your screen, click the "Export" option (a box with an up-pointing arrow).
- Slide up to find the “Add to Home Screen” button (a square with a plus sign in it).
- Edit the title to: Food as Medicine.
- On the upper right-hand corner, choose “Add” and the Food as Medicine Database icon will join your other apps!
To add the Food as Medicine Database icon to your Android home screen:
- Make sure you're on this specific website page in your Chrome browser on your mobile device (Chrome is the default browser for the Android).
- Touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select “Add to Home Screen.”
- Choose “Add” and the Food as Medicine Database icon will join your other apps!