Food as Medicine
STOP counting calories, fat grams, and points and START counting NUTRIENTS instead.
Nutrition Cliff notes at your fingertips!
UPGRADE your nutrition with this FREE searchable database and learn how WHOLE FOODS from the EARTH have the power to HEAL.
The more you know about nutrition and healing foods, the more inspired you'll be to nourish yourself and live your healthiest life. When you understand how certain foods are benefiting you—calming inflammation, balancing blood sugar, strengthening your heart, fighting cancer cells, enhancing your brain, killing off viruses, detoxing your liver, clearing your skin, repairing your gut—Healing becomes much more powerful!
How to use the Food as Medicine Database on your mobile device for FREE like an APP!
Food as Medicine
When you add the Food as Medicine Database icon to your home screen on your mobile device, you’ll have the convenience of an app without having to download it from the App Store. And even better, you’ll never have to update to the latest version, and it won’t take up any memory on your mobile device! It's simply a shortcut to this website page, so you'll have quick and easy access to this database, any time, anywhere—just by clicking the icon on your home screen.
Follow these steps to add the thumbnail image to your home screen and start getting healthier today!
To add the Food as Medicine Database icon to your iPhone home screen:
- Make sure you're on this page in your Safari browser on your mobile device (Safari is the default browser for iPhone).
- On the bottom of the page, click the "Export" option (a square with an up-pointing arrow).
- Choose the “Add to Home Screen” button (a gray square with a plus sign).
- Edit the title to: Food as Medicine.
- On the upper right-hand corner, choose “Add” and the database icon will join your other apps!
To add the Food as Medicine Database icon to your Android home screen:
- Make sure you're on this page in your Chrome browser on your mobile device (Chrome is the default browser for Android).
- Touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select “Add to Home Screen.”
- Choose “Add” and the database icon will join your other apps!