Health BENEFITS of Molybdenum:
- helps the body break down proteins
- supports proper sulfur metabolism
- plays a key role in detoxification
- helps break down and remove toxins from the body
- supports nervous system function
- helps reduce chronic inflammation
- aids in slowing down the growth of cancerous tumors
Foods HIGH in Molybdenum:
Things to KNOW About Molybdenum:
The molybdenum content of foods solely depends on the content of the soil in which the food was grown, which can vary considerably.
The need for molybdenum increases with high intakes of protein, especially animal protein. Consequently, a diet high in meat and low in foods rich in molybdenum is likely to lead to a lower molybdenum status.