Health BENEFITS of Boron:
- promotes bone growth and maintenance
- helps speed up wound healing
- supports the body's production and metabolism of sex hormones
- assists in the absorption of calcium and magnesium
- aids in the production and metabolism of vitamin D
- helps reduce oxidative stress and some cancers
- supports healthy brain function
- helps reduce chronic inflammation
- aids in reducing joint pain
Foods HIGH in Boron:
Things to KNOW About Boron:
Boron is a trace mineral that plays a vitally important role in metabolism. It is critical for plant, animal, and human health, and possibly for the evolution of life on Earth.
Boron's primary benefits include its impact on bone health, wound healing, and the production and metabolization of sex hormones and vitamin D, as well as the absorption and utilization of calcium and magnesium. Boron also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help alleviate arthritis and improve brain function and has anticancer effects.